Saturday, December 29, 2007

Important Carnifex related update!

Valued readers, some of you may be aware that, aside from the absurd number of Gaunts I recently acquired, I also received a whopping 5 (five)!!! Carnifexes (or, more properly, Carnifexi). I very nearly completed a DakkaFex (two twin linked devourers). That was before I decided I would attempt to modify the puny devourers that come in the Carnifex box, to beef them up.

I very nearly finished modifying one of the devourers. Do not despair at my use of italics! I had no green stuff, but I have a Dremel. It turned out fairly well but I will need either a tiny bit of green stuff or else some copiously and judiciously applied glue. I have a feeling that all of my DakkaFexi will have different weapon modifications by the time they finally get their first grand visit to the Carnifectorum.

P.S. Chris insists on photos. He was probably drunk and belligerent when he inserted this requirement. This will require some sort of digital camera device, so photographic evidence will be delayed.

2 comments:

washout said...

Well Dave has a bunch of green stuff but he will bitch copiously when you ask to use it. Glue won't work I bet.

washout said...

Also I have not yet painted that Carnifex I borrowed. but the weather has been shit lately and I ran out of white basecoat to even spray it with.